Arcline by RACV - Need a New Connection?
Talk To An Energy Expert Now
- No Lock-In Contracts
- Fixed Monthly Fee
- Carbon Neutral Energy
We do not compare all energy providers and have commercial arrangements with our partners. 3 minute pick up guarantee explained: If we don’t answer our connection hotline in 3 mins or less. We will give you an extra $25 store voucher only when you sign up for a utility plan with our service. Electricity Monster is a 100% free service for consumers; Origin Energy is a Premium Partner of Electricity Monster. Same-day connections are not available in all areas or for all properties; see our full terms and conditions for more info. Full terms here.
Arcline by RACV Review
In partnership with Energy Locals, RACV launched Arcline by RACV, an energy retail offer that includes competitive carbon neutral electricity, no lock-in contracts, and fixed wholesale rates – according to RACV. Did you know that you have a choice when it comes to choosing your plan? At Electricity Monster, we compare rates between our partnered electricity providers to find you the best deal we have available.
Available only to Victorians, Arcline by RACV claims to place a focus on simplicity and clean energy. They also claim this offer provides an opportunity to educate Victorians about RACV Solar’s assortment of solutions driven toward a cleaner energy future.
This detailed Arcline by RACV review covers an array of topics you might find useful such as a breakdown of their current energy plans, service areas, potential discounts, and more. Read below to see if Arcline RACV is right for you.
Arcline by RACV Plans Victoria
In the table below, we have compiled a list of the most up-to-date electricity and gas plans offered by Arcline by RACV in Victoria (VIC). Rates listed are organised from lowest to highest. To learn more, contact the retailer directly.
|Plan Name||% Below VDO*||Price/year (Est.)|
*Victoria electricity rates are based on usage of 4000kWh/year for a residential customer on a single rate tariff in the Citipower network, the VDO reference price is: $1,571 / year. Click here for more information.
Arcline by RACV Solar Feed-In Tariff Rates
In the table provided, you will find the latest solar tariff feed-in rates offered by Arcline by RACV in VIC.
|State||Minimum FIT (c/kWh)||Maximum FIT (c/kWh)|
Arcline by RACV Electricity Plans
Arcline by RACV currently offers two electricity plans available only to residents of Victoria:
- Energy Plan
- RACV Member Exclusive Offer
Arcline by RACV Online Resources
Arcline by RACV offers little by way of online resources. Customers can however, use their online portal to pay their bill and personalise their contact information.
Billing and Payment
Arcline by RACV accepts numerous flexible payment options including, but not limited to:
- Direct Debit
- Credit Card
Arcline by RACV Service Area
Wondering if Arcline by RACV services your area? In the table below, you’ll find a list of all of the states that Arcline by RACV offers gas and electricity services to:
How to Contact Arcline by RACV
There are numerous ways to get a hold of Arcline by RACV.
Billing questions and concerns can be answered via their phone support line, email correspondence, or online account management portal.
Is Arcline by RACV Right for Me?
Although this offer is only limited to Victorians, Arcline by RACV is a competitive offer that claims to offer competitive carbon neutral electricity, fixed wholesale rates, and more.
If you’re located in VIC and a member of RACV, this offer may be appealing and worth switching to. But, with the energy crisis causing a price hike across the retail market, it may be wise to consider contacting Electricity Monster to discuss your options.
Other Reads You Might Like
This publication reviews Arcline by RACV plans in VIC published on their website as of 02/11/2023.
Important Points to note are:
- The plans displayed have been taken from the energy fact sheets published on the retailer’s website. We do not guarantee that this information is correct or that it applies to every household in Australia.
- Comparisons have been made on the peak rates in single rate plans from retailers, plus their daily electricity supply charges.
- The Citipower network has been used to compare electricity plans, and the Australian Gas network has been used to compare gas plans in Victoria.
- The Ausgrid network has been used to compare electricity plans, and the Jemena gas network has been used to compare gas plans in NSW.
- The SA Power Networks network has been used to compare electricity plans, and the Australian Gas network has been used to compare gas plans in Victoria.
- The Energex network has been used to compare electricity plans, and the Australian Gas network has been used to compare gas plans in QLD.
- The Evoenergy network has been used to compare electricity plans, and the Jemena gas network has been used to compare gas plans in the ACT.
- The ACTO network has been used to compare gas plans in WA.
- The reference price/VDO/GAS comparison will differ based on tariff type and location (distribution area). Your actual energy bill may be significantly different to these estimates if your usage differs from the average amounts used in this calculation.
- The information in this blog cannot substitute for legal advice. No financial decisions should be made based on information from this blog.
- All dollar figures include GST.
- Electricity plans are now compared to a regulated price called the Victorian Default Offer (VDO). This makes it easier to compare energy plans across the market. The VDO comparison and annual estimate is calculated based on an average usage customer.
- When calculating our rates we include in the price/year estimate the GST (unless otherwise stated), any advertised non-conditional discounts (e.g. guaranteed discount), and any one-off credits.
- What's not included in the price/year estimate are conditional discounts, green energy charges, any concessions or rebates which may apply to you, solar feed-in tariff credits that your solar system could generate.
- The VDO comparison will differ based on tariff type and location (distribution area). Your actual energy bill may be significantly different to these estimates if your usage differs from the average amounts used in this calculation.
Get a $50* Coles or Woolies Voucher
When You Call & Switch Today
- Compare Providers
- 100% Free Service
- Brokered Over 150,000 Deals