How to make a complaint
- Get In Touch With A Member Of Our Team
If you have a concern about information that has been provided or the conduct of one of agents please call us on 0800 995 070.
You can also contact us through our contact us form electricitymonster.co.nz/contact/
Alternatively, you can email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us at Level 9, 186 Willis Street, Te Aro, Wellington, New Zealand
- Ask To Speak With A Team Leader
Feel like you need a bit more help? Ask to speak to one of our Team Leaders. They'll be able to work with you to sort out any problem you have.
How we handle your complaints
We take feedback and complaints very seriously here at Electricity Monster. If you have a concern about information that has been provided or the conduct of one of our brokers? we follow the below process:
- We recommend you lodge your complaint by one of the methods described above.
- We will try to resolve any written complaints as quick as possible, and promise to be in touch within five business days. We will then let you know the expected timeframe to resolve the complaint so you know where you are in the process.
- All customer complaints and feedback is logged in our system so there is always record of it. After that, we review all feedback with the appropriate teams, and identify any ongoing trends or opportunities to improve our products and services
- If your complaint still isn't resolved after you first get in touch, we recommend escalating the matter to one of the team leaders within our customer service centre.
- If you've escalated the matter through our team leaders and you still don't feel as though your complaint's been resolved, we suggest you contact our local ombudsman. You'll find their details below.