WHAT WE DO
Electricity prices have been continuously rising in Australia, and it’s all over the news. Many families & businesses are struggling with these expensive power prices. Electricity Monster is a broker that compares rates from our partners.
- Electricity Broker
- 100% Free Service
- Peace of Mind Guarantee
What has QEnergy got to offer?
QEnergy launched in 2007 when they discovered that both residential & small to medium businesses were a neglected market for electricity choice and savings.
QEnergy is proudly 100% Australian-owned, with values revolving around delivering on their promises and being transparent and agile. The company offers:
- Tailored solutions for your home or small business
- Provide Personal Account Managers for large businesses
- Convenient monthly payments to avoid large quarterly bills
- Down to earth, no-obligation analysis of your electricity costs
- Consolidating billing available
If you’re thinking about comparing electricity, QEnergy has some things going for them, such as offers based on fixed retail rate plans.
- A contract without exit or credit card fees
- Aids your budget by bill smoothing
Home Your Way
- A contract without a fixed term
- 24-month contract with no exit fees
- Option for bill smoothing available
Biz Your Way
- For business customers who want no lock-in contract
QEnergy launched in 2007 into the Queensland and New South Wales markets and later expanded its operations to Victoria and South Australia. The QEnergy office is located in Brisbane and currently services over 17,500 customers.
Despite the contract length, QEnergy does not charge any exit fees. The flexibility arising because of that makes it easier to ensure you are not locked in from the best deals available.
You can pay through an array of different payment methods including Direct Debit, BPay, Pay by Mail, Pay by Phone, Post Billpay.
The SmoothPay option offers customers the option for smaller monthly amounts to help with cash flow and budgeting. QEnergy’s SmoothPay option predicts your annual electricity bill and then divides it into monthly instalments. This takes away the chance of bill shock and makes upcoming payments more predictable.